Project idea по ино 8 клаас памигите
1. where will they go if the weather is fine?
2. if you miss the 10: 30 train, there is another at 10: 35.
3. will i see you before you start?
4. i* ll stay at home till she comes.
5. i won*t speak to him until he apologizes.
6. after he finishes school, he* ll enter the university.
7. where will you go when you come to london?
8. i * ll not have dinner before my mother returns home.
9. until the weather is good, we will not go skiing.
10.i think they will leave after they discuss this problem
how to be healthy?
if you want to be a healthy man, you should take care of your body. you should do physical exercises daily or go to the gym. you should choose heathy food, eat vegetables and fruits and drink much water. it is necessary to get enough sleep. in general, you should think positively.
the groups and individuals that represent what is known as the "anti-globalisation movement" began in the late twentieth-century. their purpose was to combat the obalisation of corporate economic activity and : prevent the free trade among nations that ght result from such activity. these corporations are seen as having privileges that most human beings do not even have, such as moving freely across borders, extracting desired natural resources, and utilising a diversity of human resources. they are then able to move on after sometimes doing permanent damage to the environment, the culture or the economy, in a manner impossible for that nation's citizens to actually do themselves.some have also criticised the movement for engaging in violent or destructive protest. in general, movement leaders tend to encourage peaceful protest as the more productive way of getting attention and respect for their goals, although occasionally protests do turn violent.