Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect
1. what is called the biggest star factory in the world? why is hollywood called the biggest star factory?
2. is oscar night called the most important event in show biz? what is called the most important event in show biz?
3. where may you see some famous stars? who(m) may you see if you visit malibu?
4. what are you unlikely to have in los angeles? where are you unlikely to have bad weather? are you likely to have bad weather in los angeles?
verbs- to go. to run. to begin. to collect
nouns- a girl. houses. animals. a teacher
adjectives- new. expensive. comfortable. beautiful
dinner, present, often, dark, silly, other.rabbit,boast, mouth , snake, everything
1. what did you get for your last birthday?
who is your english teacher/
my brother was sick two days ago
my brother wasn’t sick two days ago.
was my brother sick two days ago?
he was at school an hour ago
he wasn’t at school an hour ago.
was he at school an hour ago?
kate was the children's camp
kate wasn't the children's camp
was kate the children's camp?
mike and peter were at the party last night
mike and peter weren’t at the party last night.
were mike and peter at the party last night?