1)приезжать when did he come up to visit his granny?
подходить she could hear footsteps coming up to her.
возвыситься/вырасти that politician has come up in her opinion since she heard his last speach.2)tidy в порядок they tidy up their room twice a week3)turn outоказаться it turned out to be a very difficult case she couldn*t do it herself.4)keep onпродолжать he kept on reading as if nothing had happened5)stay up не ложиться спать please don*t stay up for me. i*ll be too late! 6)look intoзаглядывать they looked into the rooms but no one was there. исследовать the police are looking into the disappearance of the jewellery.7)find out выяснить he found out that she had visited that place twice
1) i listen to music on monday.
2) i play computer games on saturday.
3) do you go for a walk on saturday?
4) do you ride bike on saturday?
5) i rollerskate with my friend.
6) we watch tv on friday.
1. i listen to music on monday.
2. i play computer games on saturday.
3. i go for a walk on saturday.
4. do you ride a bike on thirsday?
5. i roller skate with my friends
6. we watch tv on friday.