Как задать специальные вопросы: 1.the red dress.(she liked the red dress.) 2.the new books.(they took new books.) 3.a bird.(he drew a bird) 4.she put the presents into the box. 5.ten days ago.(jim wrote the letter ten days ago)
1. what did she like?
what dress did she like? (she liked the red dress).
2. what books did they take?
what did they take? (the new books).
3. what did he draw? (a bird).
4. what did she put into the box?
where did she put presents? (she put the presents into the box).
5. when did jim write the letter? (jim wrote the letter ten days ago).
1. what did she like?
2. what did they take?
3. what did he draw?
4. what did she put into the box? where did she put the presents&
5. when did jim write the letter?
the park covers an area of 14 hectares. its creation began in 1951 by architect mikhailov. the highest professional gipg (national institute of urban design) from moscow well, "wrote" it in a flat part of the city. park "hydro" is included in textbooks on landscape architecture as a model of classical style in the regular structure ofthe park.
park is a favorite vacation spot volzhan. kids in the park can always ride the merry carousel. for young people in the park provides concert stage with a variety of activities. the older generation can stroll along the shady avenues and see dancing to a brass band. most of the newlyweds in their wedding day is considered mandatory to fulfill the tradition of his first dance in the rotunda, and photographed on the bridge of "lady's caprice."
city recreation park is he same age of the city. it was opened to the public july 25, 1954.
in 1956, the main avenue of the park was adorned with the sculpture "girl with a cock," was built rotunda. the remaining sculptures appeared in 1961.
the name "hydro," the park was awarded july 13, 1990 in honor of the great merits of gidrostroiteley in connection with the 14th anniversary of volgogradgidrostroya. park is loved by all generations volzhan how many appointments, meetings, pleasant memories stored in their memory! a rotunda was not only a symbol of the park, but also a symbol of the city.
in 1999 the park was recognized as the best in the volgograd region and annually confirmed this title.
1. where will they go if the weather is fine?
2. if you miss the 10: 30 train, there is another at 10: 35.
3. will i see you before you start?
4. i* ll stay at home till she comes.
5. i won*t speak to him until he apologizes.
6. after he finishes school, he* ll enter the university.
7. where will you go when you come to london?
8. i * ll not have dinner before my mother returns home.
9. until the weather is good, we will not go skiing.
10.i think they will leave after they discuss this problem