Complete the sentences as in the example. (he/see) -has he seen her? -yes, he has seen her. he saw her a minute ago. 1. (he / come) -yes, he . he an hour ago. 2. (she / read) the book? -yes, i the book. i it two days ago. 3. (she / translete) the text? -yes, she the text. she it ten menutes ago. 4. (they / meet) - the teacher? -yes, they the teacher. they him five minutes
ago. 5. (he / build) a bridge? -yes, a bridge. he it ten minutes ago. 6. (they / have) lunch? - yes, they lunch. they lunch ten minutes ago. 7. (the taxi / come) - ? - yes, it . it a minute ago. 8. ( he / see) - red square? - yes, he red square. he it two days ago. 9.( the lesson / begin) - - yes, the lesson . it five minutes ago. 10. (it / drink) - the milk? - yes,
it the milk. it the milk two minutes ago.
1. - has he already come?
-yes, he has . he came an hour ago.
2.- has she read the book?
-yes, i have read the book. i read it two days ago.
3. has she translated the text?
-yes, she has translated the text. she translated it ten menutes ago.
4. - have they met the teacher?
-yes, they have met the teacher. they met him five minutes ago.
5. - has he bult a bridge?
-yes, he has built a bridge. he built it ten minutes ago.
6. - have they had lunch?
- yes, they have had lunch. they had lunch ten minutes ago.
7. has the taxi come ?
- yes, it has come . it came a minute ago.
8. - has he ever seen red square?
- yes, he has seen red square. he saw it two days ago.
9.- has the lesson begun?
- yes, the lesson has begun . it began five minutes ago.
10.- has it drunk the milk?
- yes, it has drunk the milk. it drank the milk two minutes ago.
1. i go to the theatre to see all new plays every season.
2.we couldn*t even imagine that fire would spread so easily- everything was burning.
3.i prefer to listen to the light music to relax and think a little.
she has a big but light bag in her hand.
4. my friend has a long light hair
is ken home?
who is you sister?
what color are tulips?
how does she speak in english?