Match the words with their definitions. 1) magazine a) a writer for a newspaper or magazine or for television or radio.
2) newspaper b) the overall supervisor of content for a book, newspaper, or magazine.
3) comic c) a printed book or magazine that has been made available to the public
4) literary reportage d) a magazine or newspaper that is published regularly
5) text corrector e) a periodical containing comic strips, intended chiefly for children.
6) editor f) a publication containing news and comments on current events, together with features and advertisements, that usually appears daily or weekly and is printed on large sheets of paper that are folded together.
7) journalist g) a periodical publication containing articles and illustrations, often on a particular subject or aimed at a particular readership.
8) reporter h) factual presentation in a book or other text.
9) publication i) somebody who prepares a text for publication.
10) periodical j) a person whose job is to collect news for newspapers, radio or TV
alex cleaned his room yersterday
did alex clean his room yersterday?
what did alex clean yersterday?
when did alex clean his room?
whose room did alex clean yersterday?
what did alex do yersterday?
who cleaned his room yersterday?
did alex clean his or parents* room yersterday?
did alex clean his room yersterday or 3 days ago?
alex cleaned his room yersterday, didn*t he?