Перевести на место музей под открытым небом восхитительный повседневная жизнь старомодный понимать титул
place, museum, under the high sky, admirable, everyday life, old-fashioned, understand, title
1. she wasn't invited to the party (by them).
2. the windows weren't left open (by me).
3. the light wasn't turned off (by them).
4. some friends has been invited to tea (by me).
5. an english book has been given to me (by her).
6. has the letter been written yet?
7. a lot of interesting things have been told to us (by them).
1. should all library equipment and books be used carefully? how should all library equipment and books be used?
2. shold conversation be kept to a minimum and as quiet as possible? how shouls a conversation be kept?
3. should personal stereos be used in the library? where shouldn't personal stereos be used?
4. should mobile phones be turned off before readres enter the library? where should mobile phones be turned off?
5. is food and drink allowed? why isn't food and drink allowed?
6. should fines for the late return of the books be paid? why should fines be paid?
7. should all books be shown to the librarians before you leave the library? what should be shown to the librarians before you leave the library?
8. should everybody be treated very politely? who should be treated very politely?