Скакими словам можно употребить глагол "to do"? a) a mistake b)one's best c) a cake d) the dishes e) a trip
32. "what we need is not threats but an offer to help." - he learned that
c) what they needed was not threats but an offer to help.
33. "i am an optimist." - he said
a) he was an optimist.
34. "stay where you are! " - they told him
a) to stay where he was.
35. "robert came to see me about once a month." - his mother told us that
c) he had come to see her about once a month.
36. "hostilities must be halted immediately." - we agreed that
a) hostilities had to be halted immediately.
37. "i saw helen in the office this very morning." - during his interrogation on march 17, he claimed that
a) he had seen her in the office that very morning.
38. "i believed in richard." - her excuse was that
b) she had believed in him.
39. "he'll try to leave the country." - the fbi suspected that
b) he would try to leave the country.
40. "we'll all be kept here". - the hostages feared that
a) they would all be kept there.
41. "you've got nothing to worry about." - they told me that
b) i had nothing to worry about.
42. "i can't concentrate." - i told her that
a) i could not concentrate.
43. "i'll be staying late at work." - ben phoned home to say that
b) he would be staying late at work.
1. i listen to music on monday.
2. i play computer games on saturday.
3. i go for a walk on saturday.
4. do you ride a bike on thirsday?
5. i roller skate with my friends
6. we watch tv on friday.