Разработайте здоровое меню на понедельник. используйте различные цвета еды/напитков. использовать фрукты и овощи « без мяса»
1. they are happy because their child has entered the university.
2. it was great to see her last week
3/ sorry i have not phoned you earlier.
4/ he was very sorry to hear that you had not came in time.
5. whenever i drove past that restaurant, there always were a lot of people.
6. have you ever been to an open-air concert ?
7. my parents were angry because i had not passed my exam.
8. his brother told him that he ate all the fruit which he bought
9. at this time two weeks ago we were lying on the beach.
10. beth (to becime) pale when she heard the news
11. i was not impressed with his new car when i saw it yesterday.
12. the aztecs was an american indian tribe who lived in mexico.
13. yesterday when i looked out of my window, i saw that my children were runing in the garden.
14. i was sure he always was your best friend
15. janet has/had never taken part in the concerts
16. when she came home, her son was having supper.
17. i had read all the articles before mother came
it is cold and cloudy today, but it is not windy.when the weather is like this i like to stay at home, drink hot tea and watch funny films, because then it becomes warm and sunny at home and in my soul.
сегодня холодно и облачно, но не ветренно. когда погода похожа на эту, я люблю оставаться дома, пить горячий чай и смотреть веселые фильмы, потому что тогда становится тепло и солнечно дома и в моей душе.
i wish i could do everything
i wish i had a lot of money
i wish i were in new york
i wish my best friend were avril lavigne
i wish my pe teacher were kind and young.
1-i have got a big dog
have i got a big dog?
2-my mum has got a red car
has my mom got a red car?
3-my cousins have got blonde hair
have my cousins got blonde hair?
4-we have got red books
have we got red books?
5-alice has got blue jeans
has alice got blue jeans?
6-liz and sharon have got long hair
have liz and sharon got long hair?
7-i have got a baby.
have i got a baby?