Correct mistakes in the sentences ( the sentences are in the second conditional). 1. if you had a driving license, you will got this job. 2. my dog were 20 years old today if it would be alive. 3. i went to the police if i would be you. 4. if people don`t buy guns, the world would become safer. 5. tom wouldn’t eat much “fast food” if his wife cook at home.
1. if you had a driving license, you would get this job.
2. my dog would be 20 years old today if it were alive.
3. i would go to the police if i were you.
4. if people din`t buy guns, the world would become safer.
5. tom wouldn’t eat much “fast food” if his wife cooked at home.
1. what is fashionable to speak today about?
2. what is more and more associated with youngerst?
3. what do the government surveys show?
4. almost half of teenagers have an experience with drugs, alcohol and sex under age of 16, don't they?
5. what is often combined with family and school problems?
6. what do a lot of teenagers say?
i'm sorry i haven't written to you for so long: i had no time at all. don't get upset for defeat in the football match, you will have many wins! i'm sure it'll all come out in the wash, the main thing is to aim.
i helped my father with his work on holidays: recalculate all his bills, sorted out the documents. in short, i had no time to rest.
and what about you? do you like to distribute the newspapers? what kind of newspapers do you destribute?
that's how my holidays passed. i hope you will answer soon.